The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
At the new Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village, formerly The Resort at MarinaVillage, we know that feeling good flows naturally from a relaxing and comfortable environment. Careful attention is paid to the most important elements of your stay to ensure each visit leaves you exceptionally well rested, well nourished and well cared for. When you enter a Westin hotel, you will notice immediately how good it feels to be here.
Surround yourself with relaxed elegance and a serene, natural setting at Cape Coral’s most exclusive luxury resort. Our traditional rooms and our one-, two- and three-bedroom suites range in size from 445 square feet to 3,471 square feet. Select suites offer grand rooms, master suites, guest suites and dining terraces. All 263 guest accommodations feature a private screened-in balcony looking out to sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico, Caloosahatchee River and Tarpon Point Marina.
Latest Conference Center News:
Resort Amenities include:
- Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
- The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill
- 25,000 Square feet of indoor and outdoor event space
- The Esterra Spa & Salon
- The Promenade Shops
- Tarpon Point Marina
- 24 hour Westin Workout with New Balance Lending Gear Program
- And so much more!
In-room amenities include:
- Westin’s Heavenly Bed®and Heavenly Bath®
- Private screened-in balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens, private dining and living rooms in all suites
- Coffee maker with complimentary Starbucks® coffee and Tazo® tea
- Pet-friendly rooms available
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact 239-541-5000 or visit the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village website