The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
Surround yourself with relaxed elegance and a serene, natural setting at Cape Coral’s most exclusive luxury resort. Standing 19 stories tall, The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village leaves nothing to be desired, with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico, Caloosahatchee River and Tarpon Point Marina. Offering luxuriously appointed traditional, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites, ranging in size from 445 square feet to 3,471 square feet. All 263 guest accommodations feature a private screened-in balcony looking out to sweeping views.
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village makes sure you feel well rested and well cared for throughout your stay. Travel is smooth and stress-free with their thoughtful services and amenities. Here you can eat, sleep, move, feel, work and play well transcending the rigors of travel awhile on the road.
Stay well at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village.
New Tarpon Point Ballroom Debuting Early 2018:
Latest Conference Center News:
Resort Amenities include:
- Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
- The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill
- 25,000 Square feet of indoor and outdoor event space
- The Esterra Spa & Salon
- The Promenade Shops
- Tarpon Point Marina
- 24 hour Westin Workout with New Balance Lending Gear Program
- And so much more!
- Westin’s Heavenly Bed®and Heavenly Bath®
- Private screened-in balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens, private dining and living rooms in all suites
- Coffee maker with complimentary Starbucks® coffee and Tazo® tea
- Pet-friendly rooms available
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact 239-541-5000 or visit the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village website